Monday, April 17, 2006

Mondayitis

I feel kinda forlorn........

I wonder how the radio is going and If I'll still ahvea segment when I return to sydney next week.

I wonder if I'll get RSI in the next 7 days.

I wrote a letter to my ex-inlaws - that was nothing like the one below - so don't get scared, anyone. I felt lkindo fo proud of myself - but then my stopmach started perfomring acrobatics, so I walked out to my friend's farm - tohelp the pick grapes.

the grape harvest was finished so I sat around and had lunch and did the washing up and hung out with my friend and her friends and her family. I've met a couple of REALLY great 12 year olds - mainly kids of great friends - who are - just amazing people and now I'm wondering about what I've bene doing with my life for the past 15 years - adn If I'll ever have kids of my own.....

that thought lasted about 30 seconds. I'm not sure if its a genuine dilemma.

I'm still slowly trudgeing through transcription. I don't want to do it at all, but I have no choice. I've got to get some uni grant soon though - or something... maybe I'll even pay people from my own threadbare pocket!!!????

The worst thing is that I still want to interview about 10 other peolpe, well at least 5, anyway. GOOODDDDD!!!!!!

do I really have a spare 70 hours in my life that I want to fill with typing?

will i ever learn to type?

should i get a massage tomorrow?

should i get my teeth scaled and cleaned by my friends husband?

I went to armidale yesterday with mum - and had easter lunch with my aunties uncles and cousins. well some of them. Everyone said I looked wonderful. everyone says that. Maybe they expect me to look as shithouse as I feel. Maybe blonde hair suits me after all.

anyway, bananas on the coast are $2 a kilo - but locally they are about $5 or $6. How fucked is that? My aunti brought up some bananas, avocados, star fruit and monsteria from her garden near coffs harbour.

this is bloody fascinating isn't it? I'd better go have some dinner and get ready for another long boring night in front of the computer. OK mentally interesting, but physically just really gross. god I hate typing!

1 comment:

Norrie said...

Hey Mayhem
I just heard the sad news, and caught up with the last two months of your blog :. (
[insert absolutely non-cliche and actually helpful sentiment here]
Meanwhile, back in reality, I just thought I should say I'm thinking of you and wishing you well.
And I apologise for being so cliche and saying I wish I could lose weight that fast [now THAT'S anorexia!]
You're good stuff, you'll get good stuff.