Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Wuff Wuff

Las night anna came home drunk as a skunk
I locked myself in my room with a copy of Fanny Hill and a vibrator and settled in for long night of onanistic sulking.

Then I heard some scary noise coming from her room, that sounded no quite human.

Kind of distressed.

I got worried and went to investigate.

she was barking out the window to some dog down the street.

We both collapsed into hsyterical giggles.

She's too cute.

She leaves in 2 days.

I'm planning to be too busy to scrathc myself - but I'm going to miss her.

what a fluff

7 comments:

research guy said...

Hello mayhem, been looking for the latest info on flirting and found Wuff Wuff. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

research guy said...

Hi there mayhem, I had been out looking for some new information on seduce any woman when I found your site and Wuff Wuff. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

research guy said...

Hi there mayhem, I had been out looking for some new information on flirting when I found your site and Wuff Wuff. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

Good Stuff said...

Hi mayhem, Out surfing for information on art of seduction & happened upon your site. While Wuff Wuff wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

Good Stuff said...

Hi mayhem, Out surfing for information on seduce & happened upon your site. While Wuff Wuff wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

Good Stuff said...

Hi mayhem, Out surfing for information on attract girls & happened upon your site. While Wuff Wuff wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

lucazoid said...

Hello mayhem, been looking for the latest info on SPAM!!! and found research guy! Though not at all what i was searching for, it got my attention for like half a second. Interesting post, though the comments are a waste in this case. you should employ comment spam blocker!
cheers
lucazoid